GP-1 10W-30 Synthetic Blend High Performance Oil
Perfect for performance street vehicles, classic cars, imports, and competition/race engines requiring a 10W-30 viscosity. GP-1 is compatible with Methanol, E85, and high octane race fuel. Blended with genuine Pennsylvania Grade base oil, GP-1 achieves a higher Pressure-Viscosity Coefficient for excellent HTHS film thickness. GP-1 delivers maximum engine protection by utilizing Drivens High Zinc (ZDDP) additive technology. Designed for all high performance builds, ideally street-track performance vehicles with either flat tappet, roller, or overhead cam engines. Viscosity typical of 10W-30.
5 5 1
- Driven Racing Oil
- Hot Rod - Crate Engines - GP-1 Synthetic Blend Engine Oil
- Hot Rod - Small Block Engines - GP-1 Synthetic Blend Engine Oil
- Road Racing - GRAND-AM/World Challenge - Sprint - GP-1 Synthetic Blend Engine Oil
- Road Racing - Spec Engine Class (Miata, Ford, Etc.) - Race - GP-1 Synthetic Blend Engine Oil
- Shop By Product - Race Engine Oils (XP & GP-1) - Semi-Synthetic
- Street Performance - Street/Track GM LS Powered - GP-1 Synthetic Blend Engine Oil
- Shop By Product - GP-1 Engine Oils
- Shop by Viscosity - 10W-30 Oil
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H9.0000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
You must login to post a review.
Reviewed by: Daniel 02/04/2023 02:41PM
Product ownership: Less than 1 week
Purchased from: Driven Racing Oil
A sealed case of oil sealed in a heavy duty plastic bag in another heavy duty box taped and sealed perectly. This is the way it should be done. Another large racing on line shop that will remain nameless typically has ruined every order in 2022 by packaging so bad, how could it not be lost or damaged in transit?
Driven is setting the standard for customer fullfillment and shipping. I love the customer extras. Courtesy shop towel, 6 stickers for my shop space, Oil change service sticker, product broxhure and product data sheet. Also sealed in a zip lok bag. As a new customer it just feels good to see the welcome mat thrown my way with the added benefit of a shipping department that seems to care about quality. Now i just got to put the oil in my GS455 but, if the oil is as good as how they sent it to me, im in good hands. Shipping and customer service is 100% perfection. Wow!!!! Thank you.