DBR 15W-40 Conventional Diesel Break-In Oil
DBR promotes proper surface mating during the critical break-in process and chemically assists with piston ring sealing. A low detergent level allows the “fast burn” ZDDP additive to adhere directly to all ferrous metal wear surfaces for maximum scuffing protection of flat tappet cams, bushing lifters, cam driven fuel pumps, turbocharger bearings and cylinder bores. Can be used in naturally aspirated and turbo diesel engines and is also safe for engines fitted with exhaust after-treatment devices. Viscosity typical of 15W-40.
Video: Why use DBR
- Driven Racing Oil
- Towing/Performance Diesel - Performance Diesel/Turbo Charged Diesel with Particulate Filter (Exceeds CJ4 API Spec) - DRIVEN Break-In Engine Oil
- Towing/Performance Diesel - Performance/Turbo Charged Diesel (Exceeds CI4 & Older API Spec) - DRIVEN Break-In Engine Oil
- Shop By Product - Break-In & Assembly Oils
- Shop By Product - Diesel Oils
- Item Requires Shipping
- 8.0 lbs.
- W8.0000” x H14.0000” x L3.5000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.