XP1 5W-20 Synthetic Racing Oil
- Driven Racing Oil
- Asphalt Circle Track - NASCAR - Cup/Nationwide/Truck - Open Engine - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Asphalt Circle Track - Quarter Midget - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Dirt Circle Track - Super Late Model - Qualifying - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Drag Racing - Junior Dragster - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Marine - Drag Racing Marine - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Road Racing - GRAND-AM/World Challenge - Sprint - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Road Racing - INDY Car/Pro Series/Atlantic - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Road Racing - Spec Engine Class (Miata, Ford, Etc.) - Race - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Shop By Product - Race Engine Oils (XP & GP-1) - Synthetic
- Shop by Viscosity - 5W-20 Oil
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H9.0000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: joseph02/23/2023 03:57PM
Product ownership: A year or longer
Purchased from: Driven Racing Oil
There is nothing else I would trust more than Driven Racing Oil with my 296ci splayed valve engine that crosses the finish line at 10,800RPM. When you are pushing your engine to the absolute limits you need a oil you can trust! After they discontinued XP10 I worked with Kyle on finding out what my next move would be and we came up with running some XP1 and XP0. The customer service I received in finding a solution was second to none and I'm very happy to be using Driven racing oil in my Competition Eliminator GTO!
You must login to post a review.