XP1 5W-20 Synthetic Racing Oil
XP1 5W-20 Synthetic Racing Oil - 1 Quart
Proven to handle 500 miles of competition at over 9500 RPM, XP1 utilizes multiple synthetic base oils for increased durability under higher loads. Formulated with proprietary anti-wear and friction reducing additives to fight valve train wear and increase horsepower. Ideal for high RPM and high output engines with tight clearances. Perfect track car oil for naturally aspirated Honda, Scion and Subaru engines. Ideal for Briggs & Stratton Animal and Flathead engines running Methanol. Also great for V-Twin style racing engines. Compatible with methanol and high octane race fuels. Viscosity typical of 5W-20.
- Driven Racing Oil
- Asphalt Circle Track - NASCAR - Cup/Nationwide/Truck - Open Engine - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Asphalt Circle Track - Quarter Midget - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Dirt Circle Track - Super Late Model - Qualifying - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Drag Racing - Junior Dragster - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Marine - Drag Racing Marine - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Road Racing - GRAND-AM/World Challenge - Sprint - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Road Racing - INDY Car/Pro Series/Atlantic - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Road Racing - Spec Engine Class (Miata, Ford, Etc.) - Race - DRIVEN Engine Oil
- Shop By Product - Race Engine Oils (XP & GP-1) - Synthetic
- Item Requires Shipping
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.