CSP Coolant System Protector - 12oz Bottle
Protect your engine block, cylinder heads, water pump and radiator from deposits and corrosion that reduce the effectiveness of your cooling system. Don’t put your engine at risk from the corrosive effects of coolants mixed with non-distilled water. The minerals in regular water and well water cause corrosion and degrade the performance of the coolant. CSP neutralizes these minerals and prevents damage due to hard water. This is especially important when you add make-up water to the coolant system. CSP prevents corrosion in modern "orange" OAT coolants, traditional "green" anti-freeze and straight water. Keeps engine coolant passages clean and lubricates water pumps. Do not mix w ith other coolant additives.
* Adds Corrosion Resistance to Modern “Orange” OAT Coolants
* Better “Wetting” than Traditional Coolant Additives
* Improves Engine Cooling by Improving Surface Wetting & Lower Surface Tension
* Stops the Adverse Effect of Hard Water Better than the Leading Brand of Coolant Additives
* Protects Against Rust & Corrosion Inside the Radiator, Water Pump & Cylinder Heads
* Stabilizes Hard Water
- Item Requires Shipping
- 2.0 lbs.
- W4.0000” x H9.0000” x L2.0000”
Total Reviews (1)
Reviewed by: Dawson02/01/2023 08:43PM
Product ownership: A year or longer
Purchased from: Driven Racing Oil
When I was running other cooling additives I thought the water temp stayed at a reasonable rate. However, when I pulled my water pump apart for regular maintenance I noticed some extreme corroding. After this happened I switched to Driven CSP and saw my water temp drop another 10* which I thought was absolutely insane results. When I pulled the water pump apart this winter for maintenance I did not find any additional buildup or corrosion inside of the pump. I was very satisfied with these results.
You must login to post a review.